Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm Still Alive

This is what a blog drought looks like. However, though this blog seems like it is on the verge of death, I assure you that it very well could be. No, just kidding... slightly. I did take the plunge and I purchased a site that does not say "blogspot" or "wordpress." So as soon as I get just a couple of days of free time, I will reveal it.

In the meantime, here are my late April goals:

Finish the blog for crying out loud!
Start plans for a website
Do a "photography session swap" with Allie and Joe
Finish hanging things on the wall in the guest bedroom
Keep my hydrangeas alive
Finish reading my book I have been reading for months


And for the future...

Rebecca & Co's new website should be up soon with the pictures that I took
Tea Party bridal shower
Bridals
The photo session giveaway shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment