Thursday, March 29, 2012

Referral Discount

With the help from my friends and family, I have finally decided on a new logo. I feel like I have a long way to go until I have a whole brand, but hey, it's a step. Now, people that have the initials "ac" can't claim my work (ahem, andrew castle, ahem). I am very picky but I am really happy with it! What do you think??


Yes, I say this all the time, but I feel very blessed that so many people support my photography and want to help me start my business. So, because you all are so great I wanted to be able to give something back in a small way....


Here is how it works:

Full Photo Session - If you refer someone to me and he/she books a full photo session, you will receive one free 8x10 photo as well as 10% off your next shoot. If you refer two clients, you can add an additional 10% for a total of 20% off your next session.

Wedding - If you refer someone to me and he/she book a wedding, you will receive a free 16x20 photo, 15% off your next session, and a $50 gift card to the store of your choice. If you refer two clients and they book weddings, you receive 30% off your next shoot.


A full photo session includes one and a half to two hour shoot with fifty to one hundred edited images. Discounts must be used within one year. Email questions to amandacastlephoto@gmail.com.

Thank you, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love your logo, Amanda! It's really unique and special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your new logo! i love fonts, this one is excellent!!

    ReplyDelete