Friday, March 9, 2012

A Week of Adventures | Day Five


It's Sea World Day!


I forgot how much I love Sea World and Jacob, being the animal lover that he is, was very happy to spend the day looking at animals. I think if I had an extra life I would be a dolphin trainer. I mean can you imagine a better job than that? I can't.


The first show we went to was the dolphin and whale show-so, so neat! It really is unbelievable how trained they are.



The picture above is the main reason why I would want to be a dolphin trainer... so, so, so COOL. We did some rides and looked around before we went to see Shamu-which really is not the original Shamu, or else there are a lot of Shamu's.





Then we went under a tunnel to see sharks. It was really kind of incredible.



And of course, Jacob and I talked Flossie and Scott into going on the Journey to Atlantis (a ride that is a long drop into water). We watched the drop to see which spots don't get that wet and Flossie decided it was the front (bad decision). Jacob and I took second row. They got soaked, we didn't.


I don't have a picture, but i think my most favorite part was the Sea Lion and Otter show. I literally had tears rolling down my face because I was laughing so hard. The sea lions seem so loyal, I would train them in my third life, I think. Before we left we took a picture to remember our first trip to Sea World together.




2 comments:

  1. Fun day! Flossie looked a little bit like the birds that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! One of my favorite places too. Love the photo of the trainer being pushed by the two dolphins.

    ReplyDelete