Friday, February 10, 2012

And the winner is...

Wow. I know I keep saying this but I really am very grateful for everyone who supports my photography. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is a great feeling to know that people like what I love doing and it pushes me to be better each time I grab a camera.

I have a couple of really great upcoming shoots that I am really excited to share with you as well as some DIY projects I have been pricing out.

There was a total of thirty-five entries. This is my first giveaway, so I like how it turned out and I can not wait to do the shoot!!

I am stalling... Don't you dare scroll down without reading my post-that's cheating!


.....


Alright, alright, fine.


I listed out all of the names in order. Those who liked my page as well as shared the post got two entries. Then, I went to random.org, typed in the numbers and pressed the magic button called "generate."

And the winner is...










No. 20...








which happens to be...










PINK BEAN


Congratulations, Pink Bean! You can message me on Facebook (Amanda Sheppard Castle) and you will have three days to contact me or another winner will be chosen.

Thank you to everyone who entered, again. I hope to have these giveaways on a consistent basis in order to help out some of you who are looking for pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment