Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Reasons...

I always told myself that there would be no reason for me to spend hours on the computer posting blogs and pictures. Obviously, there are other plans at work because here I am spending said hours on my computer posting blogs. Honestly, it was probably because of my husband who kept hounding talked me into this because he wants other people to see my photography (how sweet is he!).

I hope that this blog can serve as a documentation of my personal and professional life. Photography has been not only a passion of mine for many years but because of the opportunities that I have had recently, I am hoping it becomes my career. There is really nothing like being able to give someone a moment in time for him or her to have and show others. Overwhelmed with what the Lord is doing in my life, I want to share it with you in order for you to see how blessed you are as well. What a mighty King we serve.

I am not exactly sure what my day-to-day blogs will be about, but I do know that these few things are a great part of my life right now:

Hubby
(picture by Kristin Boness)



The Three Pups





Photography Sessions



My nephew, Evan



DIY Projects


No comments:

Post a Comment