Thursday, January 26, 2012

Guns and Planks

I realize I am slacking on this blog but it is more important to do meaningful posts (like the one I am about to do), right?

What I am doing right now:

Drinking hot tea out of this sucker-


Yes, that is a gun and a cup. Jacob's brother got it for him for Christmas. I am somewhat in love with it because it is so fun to hold.

I am going to be honest with you and say that I know that "planking" is a fad right now, but why is it so cool to do it? I have absolutely no idea. I took Yoga in college and did a lot of it, but I missed the boat on when and why it became cool to do it in your daily life.

In light of what I just said, I received a text this afternoon while at work from my parents saying, "Evan planking!"


I am planking.. oh i mean... laughing as I write this and look at the picture. I mean really, I did not even know my parents knew "planking" existed and Evan is seriously doing it.

And in case you didn't realize by now, the first sentence in this post is completely sarcastic.

Next post I am planning on recapping out honeymoon since I have never posted them. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera that I have now to take with me but the pictures are still beautiful. I mean, really, it is God's beautiful nature-so it doesn't get much better than that.

5 comments: